Some trends never go out of style, they just lay dormant waiting for right time to be pitched again. Thanks to the consumer society we live in, old is new again! Check out some of the most popular ’90s trends making a glorious comeback!
1. Ecto Cooler is for sale in grocery stores.
2. There’s a Clinton running for President.
3. Everyone is playing Pokémon.
4. You can buy Surge in stores.
5. Crystal Pepsi too.
6. Crispy M&M’s too.
7. 98 Degrees, O-Town, and Dream are on tour.
8. Blink-182 has a No. 1 album.
9. There’s a new Harry Potter book out.
10. Hilary Duff is on TV.
11. Chokers are in again.
Again, modeled by Britney…who is basically perpetually stuck in 2001 tbh.
12. Track is back.
13. Juicy is selling their tracksuits at Bloomingdales.
And speaking of celebrities who were seemingly perpetually wearing Juicy…
14. …Britney Spears currently has two songs in the iTunes top 10.
She’s about to over take Justin Timberlake.
15. Third Eye Blind is making news.
16. The NES is back.
17. Tarzan is in theaters.
18. X-Files is on TV.
19. It’s okay to wear crop tops.
20. MTV is airing Daria, Cribs, Pimp My Ride, Jackass, and Punk’d.