Fart Sparked a Fire During Surgery in Japan – Patient Seriously Burnt

A patient's fart during a surgical procedure allegedly sparked a fire which caused her to be seriously burnt, the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward said. The incident was reported by the Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun. The fire occurred at the university hospital in Tokyo on April 15. The patient, in her 30s, was … Continue reading Fart Sparked a Fire During Surgery in Japan – Patient Seriously Burnt

Advertisements